Technical Provisioning Engineer
- Mar 14, 2018
- By daniloboekelman
- In Uncategorized
- Will help with provisioning instructions for colleagues in absence of management
- Responsible for the technical validation, configuration and service activation of Customer solutions
- Will validate the technical elements of order documentation with the Project Manager and the Customers to ensure it accurately reflects the Customer requirements and all is in line with employer’s standards
- Will create the CPE and PE configurations, and the DSLAMs (traditional xDSL and Ethernet)
- Provide remote instruction and support to field technicians in order to take management of CPE devices, apply the solution configuration, test and document results, and work with Customer technicians to activate/migrate services.
- Will be required to Liaise all aspects of a technical solution with both internal/external customer and suppliers, also German customers and suppliers.
- The configuration and test of employer’s managed service products and solutions, like MPLS, VPN and IP Access.
- Regular communication with internal departments for a smooth delivery, and improve the customer experience.
- Must be competent with admin functions, system updates, and reporting.
- Give technical support to team members, and other departments.
- Manage your workload within agreed SLAs and reactively manage early life failures/faults for recently delivered services.
- CCNA essential, CCNP highly desirable (experience!)
- Has significant experience within the Telecoms/Service Provider
- Has previous experience in this role.
- Is analytical with high data accuracy and has logical approach to trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Competent understanding of DSL, Ethernet over copper/fibre, and Leased Line access technologies and the technical environment includes Cisco CPE (routers and switches).
- Significant experience in the implementation of MPLS VPNs on Cisco PE and CE routers and switches, including Dynamic routing protocols (BGP, RIPv2, OSPF, EIGRP), DSCP based QoS, HSRP/VRRP, ISDN Backup solutions (dialer-watch, backup interface etc), NAT/PAT,DHCP Server/Relay, IPSec encryption, GRE tunnelling, RADIUS, PPP, VLANs, Pseudowires.
Experience with the requirements above and talk German and Dutch!
€ 3500 – € 4700